Thursday 2 March 2017

My new Take-away service started!!

I've started my take-away service on EatSmart (https://www.eatsmart.community/).  EatSmart is a Swiss-orignal startup company founded in Cham.  It allows you to get reasonably priced food to go from restarants and private households.  Users need to register to browse the available menus, but registration is very simple.  To find my menu, enter the Postleitzahl '6005'.

My menu:
1) Japanese Handmade Fresh Sushi 
(made just prior to pickup, so it's very fresh!!)
 









2) Japanese Tomato Curry Rice 
(it's very healthy!! with lots of vegies pureed: zucchini, carrots, aubergine, celery, onions, garlic, ginger, and tomatoes. mild spice)










Pickup dates (when I cook) are not fixed at the moment, so sign-up for the Eatsmart newsletter and you'll receive periodical notifications.

Pickup location is my home.  If there are more than 10 meals ordered together, I could try to organize delivery.

If you have eny special requests for a menu, please email me and I'll try to organize!!

<<en Guete!!>>
https://www.eatsmart.community/

No comments:

Post a Comment